- Mold Removal
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Inspections
- Mold Testing
- Protocols for Mold Removal/Remediation
- Water Damage
Mold Solutions, Inc. has developed mold remediation protocols which offer economical alternatives to traditional mold remediation protocols. Mold Solutions, Inc. has on staff Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators and Certified Biocide Applicators.
Mold Solutions, Inc. protocols are far less intrusive than traditional mold abatement protocols. The Mold Solutions, Inc. goal is to remove mold through sanitization rather than demolition.
Mold Solutions, Inc. can handle your mold problems turn key.
- Mold Solutions, Inc. offers mold inspections.
- Mold Solutions, Inc. provides independent 3rd party laboratory results.
- Mold Solutions, Inc. provides a mold assessment of the lab result as well as the protocol for mold removal and, most importantly, mold prevention with warranty. Mold prevention is made possible with the application of Bac-Shield.
- Once the mold abatement has been completed, Mold Solutions, Inc. will provide a documentation package consisting of the pre-screening report and mold assessment, warranty on treated surfaces, Protocol Checklist signed off by your designated Project Manager who holds the following accreditations, Certified Mold Inspector, Certified Mold Remediator, and Certified Biocide Applicator and Sanitization Guidelines which will assist you in keeping a healthy Indoor Air Quality.
Visit www.absolutedisasterservices.com our department for disaster services.
Mold Solutions, Inc.’s only business is mold remediation and mold prevention.
Mold Solutions, Inc.’s management team and technicians stay up to date with the latest in equipment, chemical products and industry standards. Since mold remediation is an unregulated industry and there are unscrupulous companies out there making false claims, Mold Solutions, Inc. has taken a holistic approach to solving mold problems. In other words, Mold Solutions, Inc. only practices our trade within a strict code of ethics and in strict accordance with established protocols. There are no short cuts to effect a professional remediation.
The basic steps are:
- Locate and fix the source of water intrusion.
- Pre-screen the affected area for types and concentration of mold.
- Sanitize or replace contaminated surfaces.
- Treat all surfaces with Bac-Shield to prevent recurrence of mold.
- Post screen – by an independent 3rd party – the affected area to ensure the remediation is successful.
- Provide warranty against mold recurrence.
A TRULY “GREEN” PRODUCT
See what the EPA says about the active ingredient in Bac-Shield:
Now that “green” products are in demand, everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon claiming that their product falls into the “green” category. A comparison of product chemistries will quickly separate Bac-Shield from the imposters. Let us show you why chitosan, the active ingredient in Bac-Shield, leaves the competition “green” with envy.
Mold Solutions, Inc. of Lexington, SC has developed the formulations, application techniques, uses and warranty programs for utilization of this breakthrough product in the water mitigation and mold remediation industries, new construction mold prevention and several outdoor uses.
SANITIZATION FOR INTERIORS
Sanitization – A Better, Healthier Way for Daily Living
Sanitize Your Home and Get a Lifetime Warranty!!
- On average people spend 90% of time indoors. Sixty-five percent is in your home.
- EPA studies found that pollutant levels inside your home can be 2 to 5 times higher than outdoors.
- Those who are most susceptible to indoor air pollution are the ones who are home the most; children, pregnant women, the elderly and those with chronic illnesses.
Take the Solution to the Pollution
- The Mold Solutions, Inc. Protocol will sanitize your entire house – Crawl Space too – if desired.
- Get a lifetime warranty.
- All the surfaces in your house will be cleaned and sanitized with EPA registered products and protected against re-contamination.
- All this provided with “green” products and Eco-Friendly technology which is used by NASA to scrub the air in space crafts and holds the designation Certified Space Technology.
- The air purification portion of the Sanitization Protocol cleans the return air from your HVAC unit. The newly sanitized air is then negatively charged and pumped out into the indoor environment to do its dirty work. Once negatively charged, the particles attract ultra fine positively charged particles floating in the air that carry dangerous pathogens, bacteria, microbes and other airborne contaminants, including MRSA, causing them to clump together. At a rate 40 times faster than their previous acceleration, these new “clumps” drop from your breathable space onto the surface protection that is the other portion of the sanitization.
Any protocol that suggests ridding a structure of contamination without removing the visible mold will not be effective.
“The interior cleaning and treatment of our house has produced dramatic results…” [Read More] -Dr. H.W. Bledsoe, MD.