September 30, 2006

Dear Lance:

I am writing this to thank you for assistance on a mold problem I had with an
investment property located in Lexington, S.C. The property is located at , Lexington,
and I have rented it for approximately ten years. I recently had a concern from my
present tenant that his family seemed to be having allergy problems and suspected
mold in the house. You and I walked through the house and you pointed out a few
possibilities of mold locations. Your crew then sprayed the house with your product,

A few weeks after you sprayed the house, my tenant, who can be rather particular,
called me with an unsolicited endorsement of your work. To paraphrase, “I don’t
know what you did, but the house has a fresh, clean smell and we have had no
further allergies.”

I feel that your product and service is a must for anyone considering renovations or
remodeling. This is a small price to pay for property owners to protect their
investments. In fact, I see unlimited uses for your product.

Once again, thanks for your help.

L. Poppell
Evans, GA